Use invisible in place of return in a function when the returned output should not be printed. The output of the function may still be assigned to a variable. In fact, that’s the only way to access the output!
Create a progress bar for a loop using the txtProgressBar function, then use the setTxtProgressBar command within the loop to print the progress bar, which updates as the loop progresses.
txtProgressBar(min, max, style=1)
- min – The minimum value in the loop.
- max – The maximum value in the loop.
- style – A number representing the style, where 3 is my favorite.
- pb – A progress bar object that was output from txtProgressBar.
- value – The current iteration value.